Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sunburst Mirror

This next project was inspired by THIS blogger. So I decided to try my own version of it.

I started with a #3.50 candle base and $.69, 100 count BBQ skewers. 


Then I grabbed my glue gun. I made a circle template in pencil on the back so I had a guide to go by.


Then, a little metallic gold spray paint andddd here we have it! I added a small display mirror to the center that I had laying around from a past project.



My daughter Lilly said she wanted me to hang it in her 'play area' after I paint her table and chairs black and red (yep, that's my daughter!). 

creative.endeavor= completed

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Any feedback would be appreciated! Let me know what you think!! Happy Crafting. Onward.