Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hooked on Laundry

Here is another Pintrest project, and one of my FAVORITE. 

So here is my laundry room before:

(I've got to get a room divider to hide the water heater- my next purchase.)


I taped off the stripe I wanted. I did 7", and it seems to work well. Here's a tip when applying tape: wear the tape around your wrist and unroll as you need it. Then, use an old credit card to make sure the paint doesn't bleed through the tape. It works like a charm!

Anddddd, I LOVE how this turned out!!



To make sure the hooks were spaced out evenly: I measured the space I wanted the hooks to cover and divided it by the number of hooks I had. Perfectly spaced!

creative.endeavor= completed

Onward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Any feedback would be appreciated! Let me know what you think!! Happy Crafting. Onward.