Friday, March 23, 2012

Accent Table

I have this cute table I got at IKEA when I was in college. I love the clean lines, and that it doesn't take up a lot of space. BUT I was tired of the same-ol thang.


Plain jane, right? No personality, I know.

So, I decided to get my $2.99 spray paint from Menards. The most cost effective price I have found (without compromising quality).

                                                                                                 


With a little paint, and some silver stencil work, here is what I got!


Whatta think? 
oh! side note: the paper in the glass vase... I had a 2009 black and white calendar laying around, so I cut the dates off the bottom and rolled up the pictures to display them here! See what you can do with old things laying around the house. This is why I don't throw anything away. I just KNOW I'll find a use for it.

creative.endeavor= completed

Onward.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Any feedback would be appreciated! Let me know what you think!! Happy Crafting. Onward.