Friday, March 23, 2012

Rubber Band Tea Light

I found my inspiration for this next piece on Pintrest. So here is their example:

This is what I started with:

Here are a few tips: make sure you start in the middle with the rubber bands and work your way to the ends. Otherwise, they will get twisted when you try to put them on. After the paint has dried, take the bands off OVER the sink, or you will have a huge snowy like mess. And who wants to get the sweeper out?? Not this lady!


And, the finished product!


Not too bad?? Next time I will use more rubber bands I think. But, for a first try I like it! I am going to make a few more for the other side table.

creative.endeavor= completed 

Onward.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Any feedback would be appreciated! Let me know what you think!! Happy Crafting. Onward.