Monday, April 2, 2012

Headboard

One of my goals has been to make a headboard. I started simple, and I may upgrade later.
I started with a canvas frame with the dimensions that I wanted, some fabric, and my staple gun. And, I got busy!




I stapled one end all the way down the length of the frame. Then I started on the other side in the middle, stretching the fabric as I moved towards the end.


 After I was done, this is what they looked like on the back.

And from the front:

Then I nailed some frame brackets to the back so I could hang it on the wall.
Not too bad for a $15 head board, hu?? 


creative. endeavor =  completed

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check out my projects. Any feedback would be appreciated! Let me know what you think!! Happy Crafting. Onward.